Saturday, March 27, 2010

Entry 3: My animation process

I started to do my original animation today. My creation process was:
1). I looked for backgrounds and finally chose an under the sea background.
2).I copied the background to around 15-16 frames.
3). Then I chose an creature that lives under the sea. It was a dolphin.
4). At the first I thought of ideas as to what to do with that background and the creature.
5). Than I  thought of writing EAT! in all the other house colours except Mercedes. So then frame by fram I did that.
6). After that I slowly moved the dolphin towards the EAT! and frame by frame the dolphin completely ate the EAT!
7). As the dolphin was moving a Mercedes letter was slowly forming as if the dolphin was trying to overtake the other houses and showing Mercedes. This was also done frame by frame.
And that is how I made my animation! It was not all done in one lesson since first I made an unneat one and then a original one. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment