Thursday, March 25, 2010
Entry 1: For my animation
I started off using pencil for my animation, but I did not know how to make an animation in pencil. So then later we got introduced to Sketch Star on miniclip. It was really a helpful site for making animations; it had objects, puppets, creatures and backgrounds that we were able to use. It made making an animation fairly easy. So then I used Sketch Star for making my animation. The complications I had were that I did not know what kind of animation I should do or make. Some of the ideas were: having a balloon blast and than that saying Mercedes, another one was having a girl blow the balloon and leave it and the air coming out would say Mercedes. But after a lot of experiments I still wasn’t able to make an animation like that. =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment