Thursday, March 25, 2010

Entry 2: For my animation

After many tries and random experiments on making a Mercedes animation, I still did not know what to do. I started looking for other animation programs because I thought miniclip did not have enough things to make my animation. It had enough but we would have to be a member of it which was costing money. So I wasted a whole lesson looking for other animation sites. I looked at flux time animations, but it would not save your animation and it was hard to operate. I looked at animation.com but that just explained how to make an animation and for making an animation you had to be member which costed money. I looked at many other websites but none of them were good. So I came back to miniclip sketch star. The first try that I was to finalise was that the back ground would on the moon and the rocket is going over the moon and the steam coming of it will say Mercedes. I had a go trying that but it did not work out because steam looked messy because it was not real steam blue coloured and it did not look original. So I left that idea and went to another one. It was related to under the sea. I kept to that idea and worked on it for the rest of the days. And at the end that was my original idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment